Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Holiday! and Mother Goose Cocoa Shop

What an exciting weekend we have coming up! We have off 4 days!! And...football starts!!!! It's my favorite time of year! Enjoy your weekend, rest and have fun!

Next Thursday and Friday we will have the Mother Goose Cocoa Shop in our room. Each child will have a chance to present a Nursery Rhyme to the class. How fun!! I will be looking for each child to say their name in a complete sentence (My name is...) and to introduce their Nursery Rhyme in a complete sentence (I will be reciting...). I will take videos of the children and post them here. Check back next week to see our performers.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I cannot wait to see the students recite the nursery rhymes! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete