Monday, September 28, 2009

Out

I HATE being out of school. I try everything I can to come everyday. Lately, things have worked against me. I had minor surgery a week ago and I was out 3 days. This past Friday, my grandfather passed away. My family is from Tennessee and I had to make the journey to attend the funeral and be with my grandmother. In addition to these unexpected absences, I have been privileged to be on the Tech Team. I get to be trained on the latest technology to incorporate in the classroom. I will be out on the occasional morning for training. Please know that Taylors Creek has the best substitutes and I do everything in my power to make transitions easy on the students. When I am not at work, the day should go as planned and the students will have a full academic schedule.


I PROMISE to post videos and pictures soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment